i hope to help you -AIR PASSENGER RIGHTS EU COMPLAINT FORMJohn
1) Passengers who believe they have a valid complaint against an airline1
boarding, downgrading, cancellation or long delay to a given flight should first submit such a
complaint to the airline operating the flight concerned. This form may be used for that
purpose. Please keep a copy of this form for your records.
2) Should the airline fail to provide you with a reply within 6 weeks of receipt or, if you are not
satisfied with their reply, this form (a copy of the original form sent to the airline may be used)
should be sent to the national enforcement body2
in the Member State3
where the incident
3) If the incident took place at an airport of departure outside the EU, you may contact the
national enforcement body in the Member State of flight destination.
4) This complaint form is to be used only for cases concerned with denied boarding incident,
downgrading, cancellation, or long delay of a flight.
5) For any other complaint types such as baggage claims, flight schedule changes made
more than 14 days in advance of your travel date or ticketing issues, these too should be
submitted first to the airline concerned. Should you not receive a reply, or if you are not
satisfied with the reply, the European Consumer Centres4
in any Member State of the EU can
be contacted for further advice.
6) Please fill in the form in block capital letters.